Selena Gomez Makes Moves On Jessica Szohr’s Man, Rachel McAdams Talks Mean Girls Sequel + More of Today’s First Dibs
Monday is about to be a lot more exciting: Selena Gomez could be quite the man stealer, we finally get a peak of Jennifer Lawrence in the new Hunger Games trailer, and Rachel McAdams responds to rumors about a Mean Girls sequel.
- Will Regina George and her crew return for a Mean Girls sequel? Rachel McAdams says nope. [Naught But Nice Rob]
- The first official photo of Gal Cadot as Wonder Woman will definitely wake you up this morning. [E!]
- Selena Gomez has gotten cozy with Tommy Chiabra, Jessica Szohr‘s ex. The Gossip Girl star recently posted the quote below. Coincidence? [Gossip Girl]
- Texting is about to get medieval thanks to the upcoming Game of Thrones emojis. [Elvis Duran]
- Chris Martin assures us that there’s no bad blood between him and ex Gwyneth Paltrow. [Perez Hilton]
- We finally get a teaser trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 that includes the lovely J.Law. [Harper's Bazaar]
- Daniel Radcliffe gets demonic in the Horns trailer. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Nothing is stopping Sarah Palin from launching her own online TV network. [Gawker]
- Actress Piper Perabo tied the knot this weekend in a very unique wedding dress. [US Weekly]
- Fresh from Comic-Con: Will Reign stars Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane ever take their romance off-screen? [VH1]
And for all the latest in bathtub selfies and pregnancy rumors, check out what you missed on Instagram over the weekend:
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
By Christopher Rosa
If you watched Woody Allen‘s latest film, Magic in the Moonlight over the weekend, you may have noticed something interesting about its romantic leads: Emma Stone and Colin Firth have a 28-year age difference between them. This example of a May-December romance is drastic but — surprise, surprise — not uncommon in Allen’s films.
The director must have a fascination with the older man, younger woman affair because this sort of pairing runs rampant in his filmography. From his critically acclaimed musical-comedy Everyone Says I Love You (1996) to kooky crime fare like Small Time Crooks(2000), several of his pictures feature at least one cradle-robbing encounter, no matter how brief. We’ve assembled 10 particularly salacious pairings with the approximate age each actor or actress was at the time of filming. Some have 20, 30 or even 40-year age gaps. In other words, some of these actors could have run for president before their co-stars were even born. To each his own, we guess.
Check out the gallery above to find out where Magic in the Moonlight falls in the spectrum of Allen’s biggest May-December romances on-screen.
[Photo Credit: Sony, Miramax]
Sadly, Comic-Con is over but these super sexy costumes will be forever remembered. As for the creepy ones… forgetting those may take a while. Check out all of the craziness that went down at Comic-Con 2014 in San Diego.
For more Comic-Con coverage, check out this exclusive interview with the stars of Reign, Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane, as they address dating rumors, “shipping” and more.
[Photo credit: VH1]
If you were not at Comic-Con this week then you truly missed out. To ease your FOMO, we have every single character you wished you could have seen but pint sized. That’s right! Check out all of your favorite comic characters portrayed by the most adorable kids at Comic-Con.
[Photo credit: VH1]
There’s no doubt that Scarlett Johansson is one of the most talented actresses around. She’s played a superhero in Marvel franchises, a free spirit in Vicky Christina Barcelona, and a reflective, lovable loner in Lost In Translation. However, ScarJo’s clearly not afraid to go over to the dark side.
In her new film, Lucy, the actress plays a drug mule who takes down thugs after being drugged gives her superhuman abilities. She’s also played a sexy alien, a clone effectively sentenced to die, and a temptress caught in a Hollywood murder mystery.
We rounded up and ranked Johansson’s odd and twisted roles, so dig into our gallery to find out which characters made the list.
[Photo Credit: A24 Films/Getty Images/Lionsgate]
While it might’ve just been another scorching-hot, midsummer week for us laypeople, the stars were out and about, doing celebby things! Things like attending Leo DiCaprio’s Foundation Launch in San Tropez (Cara Delevingne), posing at a the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere (Zoe Saldana), and taylor-swifting in the streets of New York (Taylor Swift). The best part? They all looked spectacular while doing it. From red-framed sunglasses to halter jumpsuits, check out the hottest superstar looks of the week — and how to score their style for less.
[Photos: Getty Images, MAC Cosmetics, Trina Turk, Target, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Oakley, Kate Spade NY]
In just one season Reign has birthed a passionate fandom who adores the show’s mix of history and romance. At the center of it all are Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane, whose characters Francis and Mary have more chemistry than a high school science lab. Since fans love to ship their favorite TV characters, we had to ask them what it’s like being on the receiving side of such adoration. Turns out they like to troll tumblr for Reign GIFs and are familiar with every shipping name bestowed upon them – both on the show and in real life! But will the co-stars ever take their love off-screen? They give us the answer above.
Before you start your weekend, get a dose of today’s celebrity news with Last Lap. An expert guesses the cost of Naya Rivera‘s wedding ring, Ben Affleck makes his Batman debut, and Taye Diggs is ready for a meaty role.
- Naya Rivera’s wedding ring may have cost around 0,000. [E!]
- Could Taye Diggs land a part in Magic Mike 2? He already has a great stage name — Chocolate Thunder Down Under. [CNN]
- Fans and haters alike get to see Ben Affleck in his Batman costume. [Us Weekly]
- The woman who photobombed Karlie Kloss speaks out. [VH1]
- In the clip above, The Rock admits that he almost fainted while filming Hercules. [MTV News]
- Gwyneth Paltrow proves that she still looks good even while on a dude ranch. [People]
- Hear what Morgan Freeman sounds like when he’s on helium. [PopSugar]
- Is Seinfeld coming to Netflix? [Vulture]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Morris Chestnut was busy fending off fans at Comic-Con yesterday, where he promoted his new TNT miniseries Legends. When not talking up his show with Sean Bean (aka: the star one of the most iconic Game of Thrones scene ever), he gave us a little scoop on what fans can expect from the just-announced Best Man threequel, out April 2016. Chestnut says writer/director Malcolm Lee told him The Best Man Wedding is “a complete departure” from the first two films.
What could it mean?! No more New Edition lip-syncing performances?! Don’t do that to us, guys! We also asked what’s up with his character, Lance, who ended the last film [spoiler alert!] delivering his best friends’ baby in the back of an SUV immediately following his wife’s funeral. Chestnut fills us in about Legends and the Best Man Wedding, above.
When Karlie Kloss walks down the street, she probably anticipates the flurry of paparazzi flashes, but what she doesn’t expect is Kara Dudley, an aspiring actress and model. And Dudley probably didn’t expect to be involved in one of the summer’s most talked about photobombs.
As you may have heard, Dudley was the woman who struck poses for paparazzi as supermodel Karlie Kloss slid by her to leave a building. Now Dudley is telling the world her side of the story.
So now that you’ve heard Dudley’s account of her unexpected fame, check out our gallery of celebs who’ve had no problem photobombing each other!
[Photo Credit: Splash News]
- Selena Gomez Makes Moves On Jessica Szohr’s Man, Rachel McAdams Talks Mean Girls Sequel + More of Today’s First Dibs
- Woody Allen’s Many On-Screen May-December Romances
- Check Out The Ultra Sexy and Downright Creepy Costumes at Comic-Con
- The Cutest Kids in Costume at Comic-Con
- Scarlett Johansson’s Dark And Twisted Movie Roles