Try all the juice cleanses you want, but Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana has her own foolproof method to staying sexy: In-N-Out Burger.
Here at VH1 we absolutely endorse a beauty regimen that’s filled with juicy meat and crispy fries. And, we guess, water, good skin care, and lots of sleep. Because the gorgeous mom-to-be only gets better with age, check out Zoe circa the 2008 premiere of Vantage Point where she rattled off all the ways she stays so beautiful — and get schooled on how to know exactly when you’re aging. Hint: It has to do with your bum.
As we embark on a new journey of stunning maternity styles, let’s look back on Zoe’s 10 best looks, pre-baby bump.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Miranda Kerr Drops Sexy Ad Campaign While Men Fight Over Her, Robert Pattinson Doesn’t Care About Cheating + More of Today’s First Dibs
Miranda Kerr is much too busy to be thinking about silly boys, Nina Dobrev deals with an ex-boyfriend dating her friend, Rob Pattinson laughs off Kristen Stewart‘s infidelity, and more to fill you in on this morning.
- Perfect timing? In the middle of this Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom feud, Miranda Kerr dropped a sexy new ad campaign. [PopSugar]
- “Honestly, who gives a sh–?” — Wise words from Rob Pattinson when asked about K. Stew’s cheating scandal. [US Weekly]
- How is Nina Dobrev coping with her ex Ian Somerhalder dating her friend Nikki Reed? [Hollywood Life]
- NBC anchor Brian Williams reported on his own daughter Allison Williams getting cast as Peter Pan. [NY Daily News]
- Rob Kardashian joins in on his family’s Twitter bashing of Adrienne Bailon. [CTV News]
- One year later, Maya Rudolph finally reveals her baby’s name and gender. [Perez Hilton]
- Which former Bachelorette runner-up wants to be the next Bachelor? [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- Chris Pratt refers to his biceps as “arm titties.” That is all. [Just Jared]
[Photo Credit: 7 For All Mankind]
Dating may seem hard now, but before the days of Tinder, OKCupid, and Match.com, there was one simple solution to finding love: Reality TV.
Over the years we’ve seen thousands of singles make fools of themselves, as their ridiculous journeys are broadcasted straight into our living rooms. If you think you have a brilliant idea for an original new dating show, it’s likely been done. From working class hunks who pretend to be multi-millionares to mandatory lie detector tests to ensure potential dates are telling the truth and wining and dining your mom, dating on reality TV is all about the unthinkable. And as cheesy as they’ve been, the brave souls who go on these shows have provided us with some of the most addicting guilty pleasures ever.
Every now and then, celebrities get in on the fun, too. (And yes, we’ll take some credit for that.) Remember when Ray J was living every single man’s dream on For The Love of Ray J? Or that time a pubescent Zac Efron went through a strangers’ condom drawer on Room Raiders?
Whether you genuinely enjoy watching hopeless romantics getting dumped on TV or stripping down to find their perfect match, check out some of the most enjoyable dating shows from the past 20 years. If we’ve learned anything from the recent history of these dating shows, it’s that all is fair in love and war.
There’s Talk of a Romy and Michele Sequel, the Kardashians Throw Major Shade on Twitter + More in Today’s Last Lap
We may see the return of a ’90s classic, Charlie Hunnam takes it off, the Kardashian sisters show us why we shouldn’t mess with them, and more you should know before scooting out of the office today.
- Cue the “Time After Time” slow dance. Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion star Mira Sorvino says she and Lisa Kudrow want a sequel. [Metro]
- The first stills of Disney’s Into the Woods featuring Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Meryl Streep, and Johnny Depp will make your day. [Disney]
- Kim and Khloe Kardashian strike at Adrienne Bailon after she talked smack about their family. [US Weekly]
- Sharknado 2: The Second One is “crazy,” “self-aware,” and much, much more. [MTV News]
- Sons of Anarchy‘s Charlie Hunnam explains his Comin-Con absence in a naughty video. [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- Bradley Cooper chows down on set and looks sexy while doing it. [Just Jared]
- JWoww and Snooki take a major departure from their fist pumping ways. [Perez Hilton]
- Gisele Bundchen reminds us why she’s the highest paid supermodel in the world. [TMZ]
[Photo Credit: Disney]
With a nightmarish take on extreme weather, last year’s Sharknado got our vote for best shark movie of all-time. With its sequel — creatively titled Sharknado 2: The Second One — premiering tonight, it’s time to look at the scariest sharks to roam the streets of Hollywood.
In movie world, the second installment typically means whatever preexisting villain there is will be back, and badder than ever. For stars Ian Ziering and Tara Reid, this means the freak hurricane that rocked the West Coast, causing sharks to wind up on land has moved east to New York City. But is the sharknado that aims to destroy all of midtown Manhattan the most intimidating fish ever, or simply a monster that wants to share a Peach Pit burger with Steve Sanders? Before you tune in, check out of list of pop culture sharks much more intimidating than the monstrosity set to terrorize your television screens.
Bruce from Jaws
Haunting our beach vacations since 1975.
Bruce from Finding Nemo
While one too many evil witches have taught us that not all animated characters are friendly, Bruce is hardly scary once you get to know him — as long as you agree with his Fish Are Friends Not Food mantra.
Chevy Chase in a shark costume? Sometimes the simplest sketches are the most enjoyable. For every writer tasked with making something funny after Saturday Night Live‘s inaugural season, this was difficult to top.
Estelle is perfection! Honestly, I have loved her since day one, and I haven’t looked back.
Thank God she was at VH1 today to promote her new single, “Conquerer,” and thank God even more I ran into her in my elevator. YES! She was so nice and sweet, I literally could have talked to her all day. She even accepted my proposal to be her “American Boy.”
EVERYDAY MIRACLES! I love you Estelle!
Below, find out which other stars I’ve brought into my elevator. Check out my interviews with Common, Angela Kinsey, and more!
In what’s clearly the most random casting news of the day, Girls star Allison Williams has scored the lead role of Peter Pan in NBC’s Peter Pan Live. To be fair, previous casting announcements have included Christopher Walken (as Captain Hook), so it’s clear the December 4 production is going for the unconventional.
While Williams excels in the part of an insufferable perfectionist on her HBO series, she’s far from our first choice to step into those legendary tights. Maybe Marnie’s cringeworthy interpretation of Kanye West‘s “Stronger” has something to do with it?
How about Miley Cyrus? She already rocks a pixie cut and we’d love to see her twerk with Tinker Bell. Kristin Chenoweth has the Broadway chops and the small stature to make it work. Or how about infusing some diversity into the classic story by casting Jennifer Hudson? She’s already on her way to achieving the coveted EGOT. Sorry, but we just can’t see Williams leading Wendy and her brothers across Neverland — can you? If today’s casting news is still too much for you to handle, browse through our gallery to see who we think has the magic to actually pull it off.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
The Girls star steps into an iconic role, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West can’t see eye to eye on giving North a sibling, and more entertainment news to wake you up this morning.
- Allison Williams is getting her hat and green tights ready, as she’ll be playing Peter Pan in NBC’s upcoming Peter Pan Live. [EW]
- Kim’s ready for a second baby, but how does Kanye feel? [Hollywood Life]
- Andi Dorfman says she’s not inviting Juan Pablo Galavis to her wedding until he proposes to Nikki Ferrell. Aggressive much? [US Weekly]
- Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson talk about the “sexual acrobatics” they got into for their Fifty Shades of Grey scenes. [E!]
- Zac Efron opens up about his stint in rehab. [Huffington Post]
- American Horror Story actress and overall badass Jessica Lange will receive the Santa Barbara Film Festival Kirk Douglas Award. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Grey’s Anatomy star Sarah Drew is expecting, just like her character. [USA Today]
- Drew Barrymore‘s half-sister Jessica was found dead yesterday at 47. [Naughty But Nice Rob]
- To get you moving on this Wednesday, watch this clip of Vin Diesel break dancing. [People]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
We love finding out that some of our favorite celebrities are best buds. What we love even more, is learning they were best buds BEFORE they had paparazzi following them and Twitter followers hanging on their every character. From Gwyneth Paltrow and Maya Rudolph to Tyra Banks and Kimora Lee, you probably never would have guessed that some of these superstar best friends have been confiding in each other since before they were ever in the limelight.
Do you want to know who did Madonna‘s makeup before she made it big? Or when John Cusack and longtime pal Jeremy Piven first started hanging out? Some of these stories of accidental college roommates, high school pals and young starlets struggling to make it will warm your heart, and may even have you reaching out to your own bestie for a cuddle. These stories of longstanding friendship prove that the ones who are there for you from start always will be, no matter what fame and fortune has in store.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
By Sarah M. Smith
Between senseless tweets and red carpet word vomit, stupid celebrity comments always seem to make headlines. While Hollywood loves a good laugh, it’s also home to its fair share of A-list egg heads. As if their looks and talent weren’t enough, now they have to throw in off-the-chart IQs, too?
Exhibit A: Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman is equally gifted off-camera. Despite getting into show biz at a young age, she’s found the time to master five languages by the age of 33. Oh, and Modern Family‘s Nolan Gould graduated high school at 13 — an age when the rest of us were still playing with Barbie dolls while practicing our times tables. From MENSA members to high school valedictorians, click through this collection of scholarly celebs whose intelligence will make you want to hit the books. In fact, maybe you’ll grow smarter just by looking at them?
Duke University graduate and Parks and Recreation star Retta is well-versed in opera, sociology, and television shows. Check out her one-word reviews of all the shows you should be watching, below.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
- VH1 Vintage: How Does Zoe Saldana Stay So Sexy? Water, Good Skin Care, and Hamburgers
- Miranda Kerr Drops Sexy Ad Campaign While Men Fight Over Her, Robert Pattinson Doesn’t Care About Cheating + More of Today’s First Dibs
- Looking Back At These Reality TV Dating Shows Will Make You Feel Better About Your Love Life
- There’s Talk of a Romy and Michele Sequel, the Kardashians Throw Major Shade on Twitter + More in Today’s Last Lap
- Intimidating Hollywood Sharks That Haunted Our Dreams Long Before Sharknado