After getting engaged last October, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have finally set a wedding date. Kardashian will walk down the aisle on May 24, just weeks before Baby North’s first birthday. Of course, new details are already pouring in about the upcoming nuptials. Here’s what we know:
- The wedding will happen in at a palace in France (a place they love to vacation) with both sides of the family flying out to France a week early on a private jet.
- Baby North will be the flower girl.
- Yes, Beyonce and Jay Z are invited.
- Even though the engagement was a huge, grand affair, the wedding day will be small. Well, small for Kimye standards.
- Kim will also wear white despite this being her third wedding.
Of course, The Gossip Table will be on top of all the Kimye wedding news as we get closer and closer to the big day. Meanwhile, we’ve already got a few wedding dress ideas picked out for Kardashian. And trust us, we did not skimp on the fashion:
Check out more of The Fab Life of Kimye and get excited about just how elaborate (and expensive) their wedding will be. Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
If you thought you were jealous of the stars before, man oh man are you going to be jealous of the stars now. Did you know Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson are the proud owners of luxurious islands? Yeah, it’s true. You’re probably thinking… wait a minute, did these guys become kings or conquerers in the past few years and I totally missed it? No, definitely not. They’re just extremely wealthy dudes who are so eager for ultimate privacy that they’re willing to dish out millions to get it. But the fun doesn’t stop with these two, oh no no. Several others have graced this list of landowners and the number of dollars they’ve paid for their floating homes in completely unbelievable (but believe it). So go ahead, get out your sunblock and mix yourself a Pina Colada… we’re taking you on a tour through the Islands Of The Rich & Famous.
Can’t get enough of celebrities and their lavish lifestyles? No worries - The Fabulous Life is back! With fleets of luxury rides, tricked-out megamansions, and more, these superstars and billionaire ballers are living what we call The Fabulous Life. Tune in Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT.
Is Lindsay Lohan turning into a bridezilla? Angelina Jolie discusses her double mastectomy, and The Gossip Table‘s panelists tell us which Hollywood star once worked in the circus.
- Mad Men fans should let their conspiracy theories go wild. A new trailer promoting the first part of the show’s final season shows Don Draper slowly exiting an airplane — and nothing else. The whole thing looks very ethereal, but we’re left with nothing but questions. Guess we’ll just have to tune in! [Daily Mail]
- Wait, a legendary actor used to be a lion tamer? The Gossip Table crew tells us who traded the greatest show on Earth for the glitz of Hollywood.
- We were all shocked to hear about Angelina Jolie’s preemptive double mastectomy last year, and now the actress is opening up about the procedure. Having lost her mother to cancer, Ang felt the need to take action to protect her health. She also thanked fans for their unwavering support. [Us Magazine]
- Lindsay Lohan confirmed she’ll have a guest role on CBS’ 2 Broke Girls. LiLo will play a bride-to-be seeking the perfect cake for her wedding. And of course, the claws are going to come out! [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: AMC]
Can’t get enough of the sex appeal of Single Ladies? Well, you’re in luck, because now there’s a new show called Married Ladies. This week on Best Week Ever, Single Ladies stars Travis Winfrey and Harold House Moore in the house bringing their scintillating sex appeal to the brand new program about what happens when single ladies settle down. Check out the exclusive clip above and be sure to tune in for an all-new episode of Best Week Ever this Friday, March 7 at 10/9 C! SET YOUR DVR!
While Kim and Kanye have a lot to look forward thanks to a set wedding date, things aren’t quite the same for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. It’s been reported that the two still don’t have a wedding date but it looks like one may never get set.
Rumors are swirling that the two are breaking up and that Theroux already has one foot out of the door. Well maybe not just a foot but rather a whole leg. The two are on separate coasts filming different projects and apparently New York City isn’t the only thing on ice. The relationship has been strained by conflicting schedules.
Looks like The Gossip Table will only have one wedding to celebrate this year.
With the return of The Real Housewives of New York, the ladies are back in the news again. Sonja Morgan is planning a premiere party next week that will put an end to all other Housewives’ parties. She’s telling her guests to not wear any underwear! That’s right, Morgan and everyone will be going commando in honor of her panty-less moments on the show.
In other celeb news, Amanda Bynes made her official return to Twitter last weekend and fans couldn’t be more excited about her return. But Bynes never really left Twitter. The actress reportedly had a secret account that she was using during her breakdown. Several outlets claim that she was tweeting under the pseudonym Barbie at the account, @persiannyc27.
Hi everyone! I’m busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda
— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) March 1, 2014
Either way, she’s officially back to her verified account but only time will tell if she returns to her angry days of Twitter takedowns.
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
Do you enjoy watching beautiful people cry about their problems? Clear some space on your DVR and put the next few episodes of House of Cards on the back burner. You’ve got some serious binge-watching to do.
High school is hard for anyone, and yet television is the one place that can make us feel lucky we don’t have the weight of the world, old-money familial expectations or supernatural super powers on our shoulders. The last 25 years have seen highly addicting soap operas for the teenage set–as dangerous to one’s mental health as Jessie Spano’s caffeine pills. These shows are usually delivered in prime-time, with accompanying soundtracks to deepen your connection, and then-unknown guest stars whose eventual stardom will justify those past viewing decisions.
We were captivated by their lives, hurt when they hurt and meticulously kept track of the various pregnancies, infidelities and spur-of-the-moment charity balls.
Beverly Hills, 90210, its younger sister of the same zip code, The O.C. and Gossip Girl saw success by exploring the luxurious lives of the children of the one-percent, while making those of us who took the bus to school wish we had access to a personal driver. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville, Roswell and The Vampire Diaries revel in fantasy and the supernatural, adding more serious issues to their characters’ plate than whether or not the underdog will be crowned Homecoming Queen. Degrassi had Drake before he was rapping about poor etiquette. While Freaks and Geeks, Gilmore Girls and My So-Called Life are dramatic depictions of high school days, they’re a little too earnest (in a good way!). Thus, the shows we chose to celebrate are the ones that take pride in their camp, usually have an older female character looking to feel young again with the most popular/eligible guy in school and never met sexy promotional stills they didn’t like. Relive the best days of your teenage-viewing life with our list of the greatest teen soaps above, and let us know your personal favorites in the comments.
Sophia Bush stopped by Big Morning Buzz Live this week and couldn’t help reminiscing about the One Tree Hill days, including host and OTH guest star Nick Lachey‘s kissing abilities. Check it out below.
[Photo Credit: FOX, The CW]
Does the trailer for the new Annie make you want to sing? Are Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis racing towards the altar? Which films snapped up the most nominations for the 2014 MTV Movie Awards?
- No one knows for sure why Andrew Garfield dropped out of appearing at the Oscars, but sources are now saying that the actor was supposed to present with Miles “Batkid” Scott, but that the actor threw a hissy fit at rehearsal because he didn’t like his lines. However, there are still rumors that Emma Stone had a personal crisis that needed addressing. [US Magazine]
- The trailer for the update of Annie dropped last night. The film features Beasts of the Southern Wild‘s Quvenzhané Wallis, Jamie Foxx, Rose Byrne and a very over-the-top Cameron Diaz. [YouTube]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis may have finally gotten engaged after knowing each other for more than 15 years, but they are still going to take their time getting to the altar. Friends say it won’t be a “short engagement.” [People]
- The nominees for the 2014 MTV Movie Awards were announced last night. American Hustle and The Wolf of Wall Street lead the pack, but what we really want to know is who is going to win “Best Kiss?” [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
We’ve all gone through bad breakups, but imagine having to put all of those emotions under a media microscope. That’s what tends to happen when celebrities announce their splits, especially when fans have fallen in love with certain couples. But we also know that breakups don’t need to be bitter affairs. Which stars have chosen to be amicable instead of acrimonious after their splits?
Whether exes have to stay in each others’ lives for the sake of their kids, or if they’ve just plain kept their friendships solid while changing their relationships statuses, it’s clear that Hollywood’s finest know how to take the high road.
Hop into our gallery to find out who’s still able to break bread with their exes!
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
How’s John Travolta dealing after his big flub of Idina Menzel‘s name at the Oscars? Angelina Jolie stuns fans on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, and Jared Leto might be taking his career in a new direction.
- Matthew McConaughey has already had an amazing year, and it’s only March! And since he’s clinched one of the biggest awards of 2014, he figures it’s time to reward himself. The actor remarked that he wanted “to make another baby” with his wife right after his Oscar win, so don’t be surprised if we hear about another celeb pregnancy soon! [E!]
- John Travolta is actually a little upset about mispronouncing Idina Menzel’s name during the Oscars. But he’s actually following some good advice and knows just how to deal with the situation — just “Let It Go!” [BBC]
- Angelina Jolie is one of the most charitable actresses out there, but she’s looking downright evil on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Don’t worry, it’s just for her role in Maleficent. [Just Jared]
- Jared Leto is already an acclaimed actor and a bona fide rock star — is he ready to become a film director? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Fans were shocked to learn that Katy Perry and John Mayer split (what’s up with all our favorite couples having trouble?) but new details have put things into perspective. The on and off couple has had trouble in the past, but Mayer won Perry back with the promise of being a better boyfriend. He initially made good on his promise and even wanted to marry her. However, she wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment especially given Russell Brand.
Sadly, he ended up not keeping up his part of the bargain. Mayer ultimately failed to put her first and reportedly would shut off his cellphone and stay disconnected for periods of time. We don’t want to sound like a crazy jealous girlfriend but even that’s a bit suspicious.
Speaking of suspicious, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Guidice and her husband plead guilty to charges of bank and mortgage fraud. So does this mean jail time for the two of them? For her husband, Joe, yes. The federal clinker (and even possible deportation) is in his future. As for Teresa, she does face up to two years in jail.
Meanwhile, everyone is wondering what this means for the show. The Gossip Table reports that’s she mostly off at this point and unlikely to return. Sorry fans, that means no Real Housewives of Federal Prison.
Yesterday, ABC announced the new cast of its hit reality competition series, Dancing With the Stars, and Bruce Jenner was nowhere to be seen. Ahead of the new season, rumors swirled that the former Mr. Kris Jenner was going to be part of the cast. However, he pulled out at the last minute. The show didn’t offer enough money and Kris calling the shots, he was stuck between a rock and Kim’s butt.
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
- Kimye Set A Wedding Date + New Details On The Big Day
- Celebrities Who Own Private Islands
- Last Lap: What Does The Trailer For Mad Men‘s Upcoming Season Reveal?
- Check Out Single Ladies Hunks Travis Winfrey and Harold House Moore On Best Week Ever!
- Jennifer Aniston + Justin Theroux’s Relationship On Ice