Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Go Sex Toy Shopping, No One Wants Pictures from Ashlee Simpson’s Wedding + More in Today’s Last Lap
Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed spend the big bucks to channel Fifty Shades of Grey, magazines aren’t buying photos from Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross‘ wedding, Billy Miller joins the cast of General Hospital, and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed spent 0 on vibrators, handcuffs, and restraints in a Toronto sex shop. [TMZ]
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross got married over the weekend, and it seems like celebrity magazines don’t really care. [NY Daily News]
- Billy Miller joins General Hospital as Jason Morgan. [Serial Scoop]
- This Scandal season four teaser asks “Where on earth is Olivia Pope?” We need answers! [YouTube]
- Game of Thrones star Miltos Yerolemou joins the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. [MTV]
- Is Mario Lopez countering Dustin Diamond‘s The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story with a tell-all book? [Twitter]
Sept 30th you'll get an accurate idea of SBTB #JustBetweenUs pic.twitter.com/BPLb2OIXMQ
— Mario Lopez (@MarioLopezExtra) September 2, 2014
- Farrah Abraham supports former Teen Mom frenemy Amber Portwood and her sobriety. [Radar]
- Erin Andrews doesn’t recommend her NHL boyfriend Jarret Stoll for Dancing With the Stars, but think his teammate Jeff Carter should give it a whirl. [E!]
[Photo Credit: Splash News]
Angelina Jolie’s Kids Helped Create Her Wedding Dress, Nude Photo Leak Scandal Continues To Rock Hollywood + More of Today’s First Dibs
Angelina Jolie‘s wedding dress was far from average, dozens of celebrities have had their worlds turned upside down after a major nude photo leak, Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union‘s wedding was the most expensive “frat party” of all time, and more of today’s First Dibs.
- People and Hello magazines debut photos of Angelina Jolie’s wedding dress, which was covered in her kids’ drawings. [BuzzFeed]
- As the massive celebrity photo leak scandal unravels, Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence‘s people have confirmed the nude photos of them are real, while other celebrities like Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice say the images of them aren’t legit. [Cosmopolitan]
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade got hitched over the weekend, in a wedding that cost reportedly million. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Mark Wahlberg was a no-show at his brother Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy‘s wedding. Are we sensing some bad blood? [USA Today]
- The New York Fashion Week taping of Fashion Police has been cancelled as doctors continue to asses Joan Rivers‘ brain damage. [Hollywood Life]
- The Downtown Abbey season five trailer is here. Prepare yourselves for a steamy season. Literally. [Gossip Cop]
- Robin Williams‘ daughter Zelda Williams returns to Twitter with a message about bullying. [ET]
- Alec Baldwin‘s latest paparazzi drama actually ended on a high note. [Perez Hilton]
- Jeff Daniels says shooting Dumb and Dumber To felt like he and Jim Carrey “had done the first one six months ago.” [People]
[Photo Credit: People]
By Christopher Rosa
Lifetime aired its highly-anticipated movie The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story last night, and one thing is pretty clear by the credits: It was a hard knock four years for Screech (Dustin Diamond). Narrated by Bayside High School’s resident geek — and loosely based off Diamond’s 2009 tell-all Behind the Bell — Unauthorized puts Screech in one corner and his pretty-preppy co-stars (Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Lark Voorhies, Elizabeth Berkley and Tiffani Thiessen) in the other. For two hours, we watch Diamond yearning to be hotter, edgier, drunker (yup) — and the whole thing is really, really depressing.
Now, it’s not just Screech screeching. Unauthorized delivers the Saved by the Bell behind-the-scenes dish we were hungry for. The highlights: Gosselaar (Zack Morris) had to touch up his own roots before taping the first episode; Berkley (who played Jessie Spano) wanted to research and meet real drug addicts for Jessie’s infamous caffeine pills episode; and Tori Spelling was Diamond’s first kiss.
Mr. Belding himself (Dennis Haskins) reflects on Jessie Spano’s legendary episode
But if we’re being honest, Unauthorized plays out like a laundry list of Diamond’s Screech and non-Screech grievances. If you’re looking for the Cliff’s Notes version, we picked the eight biggest bones Diamond had to pick with his co-stars, bosses, and family. And they all boil down to this Emmy-worthy wail: “I AM NOT SCREECH!”
8. Dad, don’t you want me to be cool?
Early in the film, we get a feel for the dynamic between Diamond and his father — and it isn’t pretty. Daddy wants his son to be like the “real” boys and play sports, but alas, Diamond would rather read “weird” things and stew in teenage angst. So how does he win his old man’s approval? By drinking copious amounts of alcohol, having sex, and almost getting fired from Bell. When his angry father confronts him, Diamond delivers an other-worldly “IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!” freak-out, complete with flipping a tiny table and scowling. All the awards.
7. Give me muscles!
Bell took off in its second season, and with it came fangirls touring the set looking to hook up with Lopez (who played A.C. Slater). When Diamond watched Lopez mack hard on a starry-eyed blonde, he had perhaps the weirdest CGI fantasy ever: Teenage Screech was covered in bulging, disproportionate muscles, and surrounded by three ladies (take THAT, Slater!). He was satisfied; we were terrified.
6. Why won’t they love me?!
Riffing off No. 7, Diamond doesn’t grow muscles, but he does get a shot of confidence — enough to take his own fangirl to the set, if you catch our drift. But right before he seals the deal, the fangirl asks to meet Gosselaar and subsequently dances on Diamond’s shattered dreams.
Is it just us, or does it seem like we just wrapped up the Summer of Superstar Pregnancies? It seemed like every A-lister under the sun was expecting. Despite the fact that being pregnant during the hottest months of the year is not the cutest time (you’re sweaty, sticky, exhausted…), these celeb mommies-to-be made it all look so easy! The best part? Each one of them sported their own signature maternity style. From Rachel Bilson in her Cali-cool cutoffs and flowy tops to Eva Mendes in her ladylike printed shifts, the stars each accessorized their bumps in totally unique — and oh-so-chic — ways.
Check out the ten most adorable celeb maternity styles of the summer!
By Christopher Rosa
We hope you’re celebrating this ‘Merica-filled holiday with a tradition as old as, well, the United States: barbecues. If burgers and hot dogs are on your agenda, you’re in great company: Stars love getting their grill on just like us earthlings.
From classic cookouts to yummy street vendors, Niall Horan, Lady Gaga and even President Barack Obama have been caught indulging in a little backyard grub. And while some celebrities hide behind their movies and music videos to enjoy some grilled goodies (ahem, Zac Efron and Will Smith), we know their love for barbecue is real. Very real.
Take a sizzling stroll through our gallery and rest assured that even Victoria’s Secret Angels can’t resist a little chicken on the barbie (we knew you were our favorite, Alessandra Ambrosio.)
Last week on VH1 was all about the Emmys. Read up on the worst dressed red carpet celebrities, hottest arm candy couples, essential Emmy winners streaming on Netflix and more.
- Who would you invite to the Emmys? Here are the arm candy hotties that graced this year’s red carpet. [VH1]
- Here’s our Emmy worst dressed list. Agree or disagree? [VH1]
- Watch Breaking Bad, Sherlock, American Horror Story and other Emmy winners on Netflix tonight. [VH1]
- True Detective director and Emmy winner Cary Joji Fukunaga became an overnight hot sensation. [VH1]
- Despite what it may have looked like, Sofia Vergara said her Emmy stunt was not sexist. [VH1]
While you were sunning yourself on a tar beach or enjoying the air conditioning at your local movie theater, celebrities were summering harder than you in much more fabulous places. But just because you can’t afford a plane ticket to the mythical island of Ibiza, doesn’t mean you can’t be privy to all of the gossip that went down there this year.
To catch up on the most important stories of the summer, check out just what happened in the sunny Spanish isle where Paris Hilton is considered queen AND musical genius, and Justin Bieber tall enough to ride a jet ski. Where were you when Legolas punched out the Bieb?!
[Photo Credit: Getty Images, Robyn Richardson/VH1]
August was an amazing I <3 Video Vixens month full of iconic vixens, hunks in trunks, the hottest hip hop video vixens of all time and much more. But we’re not done yet. Did you know Alicia Silverstone wrote a book or that Naomi Campbell has more fragrances than you’ll ever need in a lifetime? Here are some fun and interesting vixens stats that will rock your world and make you love these vixens even more.
Summer is coming to a close but these scorching hot Twitpics and Instagrams should cheer you up. We’ve got teeny tiny bikinis, sizzling red carpet shots and of course all of the best beach bodies around. Our VH1 fam can relate with their own sexy pics that will leave you drooling.
Check out this month’s photos of your favorite celebrities looking fine as hell because next month, summer will be long gone and you can say goodbye to these gorgeous beach bodies.
[Photo: Instagram @iamerica_mena, @jlo & @aubreyoday]
As the second youngest sibling of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, we can only assume Kendall Jenner has been taught how to work those Kardashian kurves. While she’s taking the modeling world by storm, we’ve seen Kendall grow into her own, and by grow into her own, we mean show the world that Kim’s not the only sister who can become globally recognized by her famous assets.
But for Kendall, it’s not the booty… she likes to give us a good look at another body part that she may feel is being overlooked. Yes, 2014 has been Kendall’s year in proving the boobs (particularly the sideboob and inner boob) should no longer be underrated. In Hollywood, you gotta do what you gotta do to make your mark. No judgements here! From red carpets to runways to social media, let those boobs run free, girl. There may not be much, but Kendall is taking them for what they’re worth and workin’ those puppies every chance she gets.
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Go Sex Toy Shopping, No One Wants Pictures from Ashlee Simpson’s Wedding + More in Today’s Last Lap
- Angelina Jolie’s Kids Helped Create Her Wedding Dress, Nude Photo Leak Scandal Continues To Rock Hollywood + More of Today’s First Dibs
- The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story: You Can’t Sit With Us, Dustin Diamond!
- All the Ways Celebs Looked Adorable Chic This Summer
- Celebrities Barbecue Like Real Human Beings