Plenty of celebs have gotten plastic surgery to keep up with Hollywood’s beauty standards. But while some stars leave procedures feeling fierce, others feel flawed.
Though enhancements are routine in Hollywood, certain celebrities have publicly lamented their decisions to go under the knife. Bruce Jenner‘s bad facelift pushed him toward corrective surgery in 2009, while one time It Girl Tara Reid is haunted by a botched liposuction. And after having nearly 10 surgeries in a single day in 2010, reality TV star Heidi Montag changed her tune about the procedures later that year. Who else regrets their cosmetic augmentations? Head to the gallery above to find out.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images/Splash News]
David Gandy!!! OMG, even his name is gorgeous. Thank God I somehow found my way into the same private elevator he was riding today!!!!
Despite the ever-present heat, and the obvious awkwardness of ambushing a stranger in a confined space, David was the ultimate gentleman. He was so kind and courteous HE EVEN LET ME SMELL HIM just to make sure the amazing aroma filling the elevator was in fact his alluring Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Heck yes! The British supermodel told me all about what it was like working with J.Lo on the “First Love” music video. And of course I had to ask about the rumors he was considering the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Oh, what could have been!
I must say, it’s very stressful being that close to someone so strikingly handsome AND alarmingly nice. His sheer beauty and overwhelming success made me question my own life, as well as all of my choices thus far!!! Either way, it was still totally worth it! I mean, a male supermodel? Why the heck not! Woo hoo!
Want to see interviews with other celebs I’ve found in the elevator? Check out the video gallery below for my chats with Adam Pally, Mira Sorvino, Cee Lo Green, and more.
John Stamos Wants To Revive Full House, Scarlett Johansson Teams Up with Planned Parenthood + More of Today’s First Dibs
Uncle Jesse is “actively” trying to get Full House back on the air, Scarlett Johansson takes on a new project, Chelsea Handler has a star-studded finale of Chelsea Lately, and more celebrity news to get you going today.
- Get ready, ’90s kids: A Full House revival might be in the works. [USA Today]
- Scarlett Johansson supports Planned Parenthood with the release of a new t-shirt. [Marie Claire]
- Jennifer Aniston, 50 Cent, Selena Gomez, and more celebs sang farewell on last night’s finale of Chelsea Lately. [Gossip Cop]
- Will Zachary Quinto be naked on the next season of Girls? [E!]
- The next contestant on the Bachelor is… Chris Soules a.k.a. Farmer Chris. [TV Guide]
- Zoe Saldana was photobombed by an actual human butt. [Cosmopolitan]
- Sarah Paulson talks about playing Siamese twins in American Horror Story: Freak Show. [EW]
[Photo Credit: ABC]
Summer is coming to an end, which means there are only a handful of days left to wear white pants and strike up a romance with someone you don’t see a future with. If you managed to get away to the beach, congratulations! You certainly know how to take advantage of the extra daylight, but you’ll never have as much fun as these celebrities did.
Leonardo DiCaprio‘s lustrous man bun seemed to hit every exclusive beach on the map, while Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez’s European jaunt went on for so long we almost sent out a missing persons report. Summer love doesn’t always last, but at least it gives us wonderful shirtless horseback riding photos.
In order to make the most of the days we have left, we’re looking to those who gave us vacation envy in order to learn how to do better. These five stars know how to summer (yes, as a verb). But who’s having the best one ever?
In between filming Don’t Mess with Texas opposite the lovely Sofia Vergara, the Oscar winner found time for trips to the gorgeous beaches of the Caribbean and Italy (Capri and Positano, respectively). It was in Italy that she attended a wedding and danced her face off to “I Will Survive,” proving that group sing a-longs are always fun no matter how big your bank account. This is the moment where we knew we had to raise our wedding guest game STAT.
Sparks Fly Between Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen, Teresa Giudice Isn’t Worried About Jail Time + More in Today’s Last Lap
Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen got cozy at an Emmy Awards after-party, Teresa Giudice isn’t worried about ending up behind bars, Saturday Night Live‘s Kate McKinnon dishes on who she thinks should host next season, and more of today’s celebrity news.
- At a post-Emmy party, Orange is the New Black‘s Natasha Lyonne “shared kisses and [was] very cozy” with Fred Armisen. [People]
- Newlyweds Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine shared a hot and heavy makeout sesh behind the scenes at the Emmys. [Perez Hilton]
- Teresa Giudice is “confident” she’ll escape jail time at her upcoming sentencing. [Radar]
- Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop split after five years of dating. [US Weekly]
- The last episode of Chelsea Lately airs tonight, and loads of stars — including her former boyfriend 50 Cent — will be there to say goodbye. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Emmy nominee Kate McKinnon says she wants Beyoncé on the next season of SNL. Who wouldn’t?
- Sorry, Game of Thrones fans. The sex scene you’ve been wanting to see may be cut from next season. [Vanity Fair]
- CBS is being sued over NCIS‘ Bert the Farting Hippo. [THR]
- Will Hawkeye make an appearance in Captain American 3? [Empire]
- Charlize Theron opens up about the true concept of “beauty.” [WWD]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Keke Palmer turns 21 today, and the actress has plenty to celebrate. Over the past year, she’s parlayed her 2013 role in VH1’s CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story into a talk show, a high-profile photo shoot promoted by Vanity Fair, and an upcoming musical theater role as Broadway’s first black Cinderella.
In the clip above, you can see why Palmer’s star has been on the rise since she played Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in our TV movie.
Since the past 12 months have been magical for the former child star, we’ve reflected on her fairytale ascent toward stardom. Find out just what she’s been up to and why she’ll be a household name by her next birthday.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images, Robyn Richardson/VH1]
Sofia Vergara Says Her Emmys Stunt Wasn’t Sexist, Kim Kardashian Will Make 2 Broke Girls Debut + More of Today’s First Dibs
Sofia Vergara thinks everyone needs to lighten up, Kim Kardashian will make her TV acting debut, Sarah Silverman is down to do more on-screen nudity, and more of this morning’s celebrity news.
- Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara says claims of her pedestal Emmys stunt being sexist are “ridiculous.” [US Weekly]
- However, the actress wasn’t too busy slamming reports to send a sexy “Where r u Big Boy?” message to Joe Manganiello at the after-party. [E!]
- Kim Kardashian will appear in the October 27 episode of 2 Broke Girls. [Just Jared]
- Sherlock‘s executive producer says the plan for season four is “devastating.” [THR]
- Re-watch the Gone Girl trailer that premiered during last night’s Emmys. [IMDB]
- When it comes to body parts and on-screen nudity, Emmy winner Sarah Silverman says, “They’re just boobs.” [EW]
- Step aside, Tom Brady. Jack Guinness is the new male face of UGG. [Vogue]
- The new Exists poster is equally as creepy as the trailer. Don’t say you weren’t warned. [Fangoria]
- [Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Step aside, Jon Hamm. Matthew McConaugh-who? Last night’s Emmy Awards proved that True Detective director Cary Joji Fukunaga is hotter than any A-lister we’ve previously coveted, and that man braids are making a big comeback. The internet thinks so, too.
Fukunaga has come a long way since his days as a production assistant for the Destiny’s Child “Survivor” video. Before linking up with the True Detective team, he made a name for himself on the indie circuit with Sundance hit Sin Nombre in 2009, as well as 2011′s Jane Eyre, starring Michael Fassbender and Mia Wasikowska. He directed all eight episodes of the HBO series, and won the award for Outstanding Directing of a Drama Series. When he did, Twitter exploded.
Could it be the nerdy-sexy look? That chiseled jaw? Don’t let the braids fool you (and if you’re into them, more power to you). This stud is surely one of Hollywood’s hottest hidden gems. And if you don’t believe us, hop into the gallery above to see how many others are clamoring for a taste. Get those boxing gloves ready, ladies (and gentlemen): Cary Fever is upon us.
Next up for Fukunaga is the 2015 film Beasts of No Nation, starring fellow professional handsome man, Idris Elba. (We can’t wait for the beyond beautiful press tour.) In the meantime, here’s one more photo of Cary for the road.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Every year we look forward to the Emmy Awards, or more accurately, the glamorous celeb red carpet. Unfortunately, the stars (like say, Lena Dunham) make some odd style choices. We’re here to separate the cute and quirky from the downright wrong.
Heidi Klum, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Claire Danes are just few of the many ladies in tonight’s red trend, while Matt Bomer and Jon Hamm are some of the many dapper and sleek looking gentlemen. But among the sea of ridiculously good looking, put together celebs are terribly dressed ones. Hop into the gallery above to see which celebs earned themselves a spot on this year’s worst dressed list.
In the clip below, the VH1 staff dole out worst dressed awards to the stars’ nominated characters. Luckily, some like Aaron Paul proved us wrong by showing they can clean up real nice off set, while other just made us want to throw our popcorn at the screen.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Still figuring out who you’d invite to the 2014 Emmy Awards? Well, these stars got it all sorted out. Whether they were dressed to impress (or not so much), some celebs sure know how to rock their greatest accessory: arm candy. Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt are a smashing duo, while Hayden Panettiere skipped bringing her guy on her arm and rocked her growing baby bump (which she announced, is a girl!!). We wish Sofia Vergara showed up with new boyfriend Joe Manganiello on her arm — would the red carpet survive all that hotness? — but there are plenty of others giving them a run for their money. Check out the gallery above and decide whose arm candy is too hot for TV.
Portlandia stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein give us a few tips on deciding just who you should bring as your date (if Ryan Gosling is busy, of course).
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
- Stars Who Openly Regret Their Plastic Surgeries
- Supermodel David Gandy Makes Jarvis Sweat
- John Stamos Wants To Revive Full House, Scarlett Johansson Teams Up with Planned Parenthood + More of Today’s First Dibs
- These Five Celebrities Summered Harder Than You Did
- Sparks Fly Between Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen, Teresa Giudice Isn’t Worried About Jail Time + More in Today’s Last Lap