Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie To Shoot “Crazy Sex Scenes,” Jennifer Aniston Takes a Stand on Not Having Kids + More in Today’s Last Lap
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are about to make your hump day a whole lot better, Jennifer Aniston sticks it to the man when it comes to her personal life, Jessica Alba makes a killing with her new company and more of today’s celebrity news.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will shoot “crazy sex scenes” together for an upcoming film By the Sea. [US Weekly]
- The legendary Michael Jordan is astounded by John Federer, whom he watched at the U.S. open last night after the two collaborated on a new shoe. Talk about dream team. [NY Post]
- How did Stephen Colbert react to Gwen Stefani flubbing his name at the Emmys? [ET]
- Jennifer Aniston says her “value as a woman” isn’t measured by motherhood. [Today]
- Central Perk opens in NYC to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the beloved Friends premiere. [Warner Bros]
- Paris Hilton gets paid 0,000 per hour to DJ. Just let that sink in. [Naughty Nice Rob]
- Two years after it’s launch, Jessica Alba’s company Honest is worth nearly Billion. [E!]
- Check out the new trailer for The Song. [YouTube]
- [Photo Credit: Getty]
Joan Rivers Remains In Stable But Critical Condition, Kendall Jenner Wants To Change Her Name + More In Today’s Last Lap
Joan Rivers remains in critical condition after she stopped breathing during a throat surgery this morning, Kendall Jenner wants to leave her Kardashian-Jenner reputation behind, Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are co-creating a new comedy series about a clown and more in today’s Last Lap.
- Joan Rivers is in stable, but critical condition since being hospitalized this morning after she stopped breathing during throat surgery. [CBS]
UPDATE: Joan Rivers is in critical but stable condition. Keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.
— E! Online (@eonline) August 28, 2014
- Kendall Jenner wants to be professionally known as Kendall. News flash: You are not Madonna. [Complex]
- Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are bringing a new comedy called Baskets to FX. [Vanity Fair]
- There were only 22 people at Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s wedding. [E!]
- Kristen Stewart says people “don’t know d–k s–t” about her life in a new interview. Alright, then. [US Weekly]
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes even more perfect by winning UEFA’s “Best Player in Europe” award for the first time. [NBC]
- Photos have surfaced of Paula Patton flashing her nipples in a sheer dress at an Emmys after party. [E!]
- ABC releases a new but strange Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. billboard in L.A. [EW]
- Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos was fined ,200 by the NFL for taunting during a preseason game. [SI]
[Photo Credit: Getty]
While many fans spent the summer taking time off, these actors worked their asses off to stand out from the crop of blockbuster films and reality TV, delivering something fun, fresh, and exciting. Not only were their projects hits in their own right, the actors themselves were breakouts and proved to be ones to watch for the rest of the year. From Obvious Child‘s Jenny Slate to Billy Eichner, check out our picks for the biggest ones to watch come fall.
Thanks to her romantic dark comedy, Obvious Child, Jenny Slate finally graduated from TV guest star and former Saturday Night Live cast member to indie darling. The actress has been building buzz with her guest role on Parks and Recreation and now she has a project to celebrate that’s all her own.
The sleeper hit of the summer definitely belonged to Belle, which tells the story of an illegitimate mixed-race daughter of a Royal Naval officer. Gugu Mbatha-Raw shined in the title role winning the hearts of critics and fans alike. Her name may not be familiar now but more from her when her second film, Beyond the Lights, hits theaters in November.
With four films (The Giver, Maleficent, Oculus, and The Signal) out this year and another two on the way, Brenton Thwaites is 2014’s It Boy. And thanks to the high pedigree of his co-stars (Angelina Jolie, Laurence Fishborne, and Meryl Streep), the 25-year-old actor is making the right impression with Hollywood.
Catherine Cartan Bellis, better known as CiCi Bellis, is the 15-year-old tennis sensation and youngest American to win a U.S. Open match since Anna Kournikova 28 years ago. She has talent, she has grace, she has determination and you better believe she’ll have thousands of admirers (even if some are unwanted and inappropriate) by the time the competition is finished. Plus, she says Justin Bieber is just “okay,” which makes her so much more badass in our book.
This California girl was bound to be a star athlete. Below, that’s her posing with Maria Sharapova and Daniela Hantuchova when she was just 12. She was also born in 1999, the year Serena Williams won her first U.S. Open. Coincidence?
the girl that's giving domi fits right now, folks pic.twitter.com/xQhOJFcoDW
— Jordan (@heelsrule1988) August 26, 2014
CiCi continues her journey to tennis stardom and plays against Zarina Diyas this afternoon. In the meantime, hop into the gallery above and become better acquainted with this teenage tennis superstar that’s breaking records and kicking ass.
It’s been nine years since Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt formed Hollywood’s hottest couple. And just days ago, the actors finally tied the knot!
According to the Associated Press, the stars wed at a chateau in France. Their six children had roles in the ceremony, which was a small affair with only family and close friends attending. With the amount of attention Jolie and Pitt have gotten over the years, we can’t blame them for keeping their big day under wraps.
To mark the couple’s milestone, we’re taking a look back at their fabulous relationship. Check out our gallery to see the stars’ journey toward marriage.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Get Hitched, The Sopranos Ending Is Explained + More of Today’s First Dibs
Brangelina shock us all with secret nuptials, Tony Soprano‘s fate is finally revealed, a tell-all book will give the juicy details of Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer‘s feud and more of this morning’s celebrity news.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot over the weekend in a private ceremony in France. [Cosmopolitan]
- Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer’s nasty feud will be detailed in a negot married in a private ceremony over the weekendw tell-all book. [US Weekly]
- The ending of The Sopranos is finally explained by the show’s creator. Does Tony die or live? [Naughty Nice Rob]
- The ladies of Friends were reunited with Jimmy Kimmel in an exact replica of the show set. Perfection.
- Did Ellen Degeneres‘ mom convince her to get plastic surgery? [Gossip Cop]
- Kristen Stewart opens up about actors she likes to work with and those she doesn’t. [Perez Hilton]
- There’s yet another creepy American Horror Story: Freakshow teaser trailer. [YouTube]
- Did Teen Wolf‘s Tyler Posey and Dylan O’Brien get along right off the bat? [EW]
[Photo Credit: Getty]
It’s never wise to compare your wardrobe to a celebrity’s. Their lives revolve around looking good, and most of us mere mortals have more pressing issues to deal with on a day-to-day basis than how high our Louboutins are. However, while we admire the unrealistic wardrobes of the rich and the famous from afar, it can be hard not to feel a tiny twinge of envy — especially when their babies, some of them not even out of diapers, have a better clothes than we do.
It’s a phenomena that’s been gripping the celebrity world ever since Suri Cruise became the hottest young fashion icon before she even turned five: celebrity babies with killer style. From North West, recipient of lavish gifts from the world’s top designers to Harper Beckham, a mini-Posh Spice, these tiny babies are babes in the making. With Blue Ivy Carter already sporting iconic looks and Sparrow and Harlow Madden stepping off planes looking like their strutting down a runway, these celebrity offspring will make you want to rethink your entire look. That’s right, we now live in an age where there are children who are better dressed than the majority of every day adults. So prepare to be equal parts coo-ing over the cuteness and grappling with the green-eyed monster, because these celebrity kids are rocking some cool-ass clothes.
With two stylish parents, Carmelo Anthony and La La‘s son Kiyan is already a fashion king. See him strut his stuff on La La’s Full Court Life, below.
[Photo Credit: @lala]
Plenty of celebs have gotten plastic surgery to keep up with Hollywood’s beauty standards. But while some stars leave procedures feeling fierce, others feel flawed.
Though enhancements are routine in Hollywood, certain celebrities have publicly lamented their decisions to go under the knife. Bruce Jenner‘s bad facelift pushed him toward corrective surgery in 2009, while one time It Girl Tara Reid is haunted by a botched liposuction. And after having nearly 10 surgeries in a single day in 2010, reality TV star Heidi Montag changed her tune about the procedures later that year. Who else regrets their cosmetic augmentations? Head to the gallery above to find out.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images/Splash News]
David Gandy!!! OMG, even his name is gorgeous. Thank God I somehow found my way into the same private elevator he was riding today!!!!
Despite the ever-present heat, and the obvious awkwardness of ambushing a stranger in a confined space, David was the ultimate gentleman. He was so kind and courteous HE EVEN LET ME SMELL HIM just to make sure the amazing aroma filling the elevator was in fact his alluring Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. Heck yes! The British supermodel told me all about what it was like working with J.Lo on the “First Love” music video. And of course I had to ask about the rumors he was considering the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Oh, what could have been!
I must say, it’s very stressful being that close to someone so strikingly handsome AND alarmingly nice. His sheer beauty and overwhelming success made me question my own life, as well as all of my choices thus far!!! Either way, it was still totally worth it! I mean, a male supermodel? Why the heck not! Woo hoo!
Want to see interviews with other celebs I’ve found in the elevator? Check out the video gallery below for my chats with Adam Pally, Mira Sorvino, Cee Lo Green, and more.
John Stamos Wants To Revive Full House, Scarlett Johansson Teams Up with Planned Parenthood + More of Today’s First Dibs
Uncle Jesse is “actively” trying to get Full House back on the air, Scarlett Johansson takes on a new project, Chelsea Handler has a star-studded finale of Chelsea Lately, and more celebrity news to get you going today.
- Get ready, ’90s kids: A Full House revival might be in the works. [USA Today]
- Scarlett Johansson supports Planned Parenthood with the release of a new t-shirt. [Marie Claire]
- Jennifer Aniston, 50 Cent, Selena Gomez, and more celebs sang farewell on last night’s finale of Chelsea Lately. [Gossip Cop]
- Will Zachary Quinto be naked on the next season of Girls? [E!]
- The next contestant on the Bachelor is… Chris Soules a.k.a. Farmer Chris. [TV Guide]
- Zoe Saldana was photobombed by an actual human butt. [Cosmopolitan]
- Sarah Paulson talks about playing Siamese twins in American Horror Story: Freak Show. [EW]
[Photo Credit: ABC]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie To Shoot “Crazy Sex Scenes,” Jennifer Aniston Takes a Stand on Not Having Kids + More in Today’s Last Lap
- Joan Rivers Remains In Stable But Critical Condition, Kendall Jenner Wants To Change Her Name + More In Today’s Last Lap
- The Breakout Stars of Summer 2014
- Meet 15-Year-Old U.S. Open Sensation CiCi Bellis
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Get Married In Secret Wedding Ceremony