Comic-Con is a TV fan’s wet dream, packed with panels, press lines, signings and lots of adorable fan interactions in between. Since fandoms always enjoy obsessing over their favorite fictional relationships (aka “shipping”), we asked the stars of Veronica Mars, Orphan Black and Arrow what it’s like to be on the receiving side of that adoration. And, ya know, if they have any ships of their own. (They do!) Even better - Tatiana Maslany reveals what Orphan Black ship creeps her out the most in the clip above.
Kendall Jenner Says Her Name Has Hurt Her Career, Lea Michele Joins Sons Of Anarchy + More in Today’s Last Lap
Kendall Jenner makes a shocking statement, Lea Michele surprises us with her new role, and more entertainment news to take home with you.
- Kendall Jenner says her famous name has “worked against” her in her modeling career. [People]
- Cara Delevingne is officially the new face of Topshop’s autumn and winter collections. [Daily Mail]
- Glee star Lea Michele is going from a Broadway baby to single mom in Sons of Anarchy. Yes, really. [TV Line]
- It looks like divorce isn’t so final for Pamela Anderson. [Yahoo!]
- Get ready for your final trip to Middle Earth with the The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies trailer. [EW]
- Kristin Cavallari debuts her rocking post-baby body. [E!]
- We’re sorry to say that Bradley Cooper has smoothed things out with girlfriend Suki Waterhouse. [Perez Hilton]
[Photo Credit: @kendalljenner]
We’ve hit the middle of summer, which means that this year’s Hollywood dating game is already heating up. Starting in late spring, celebrities have been coupling up and forming this year’s hottest new relationships. But are these new unions products of kismet, or are they just about kissing and telling?
There have been plenty of rumors about Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez getting frisky in multiple countries, along with TV heartthrobs Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello stepping out on the town as a sexy new duo. When you add the surprise wedding between Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey, it’s clear love is in the air in the celebrity world.
Take a look through our gallery to see which new couples are taking summer by storm, and judge whether you think they’ve got staying power. And in case you needed a reminder, Michelle Rodriguez is a lucky girl:
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Selena Gomez Makes Moves On Jessica Szohr’s Man, Rachel McAdams Talks Mean Girls Sequel + More of Today’s First Dibs
Monday is about to be a lot more exciting: Selena Gomez could be quite the man stealer, we finally get a peak of Jennifer Lawrence in the new Hunger Games trailer, and Rachel McAdams responds to rumors about a Mean Girls sequel.
- Will Regina George and her crew return for a Mean Girls sequel? Rachel McAdams says nope. [Naught But Nice Rob]
- The first official photo of Gal Cadot as Wonder Woman will definitely wake you up this morning. [E!]
- Selena Gomez has gotten cozy with Tommy Chiabra, Jessica Szohr‘s ex. The Gossip Girl star recently posted the quote below. Coincidence? [Gossip Girl]
- Texting is about to get medieval thanks to the upcoming Game of Thrones emojis. [Elvis Duran]
- Chris Martin assures us that there’s no bad blood between him and ex Gwyneth Paltrow. [Perez Hilton]
- We finally get a teaser trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 that includes the lovely J.Law. [Harper's Bazaar]
- Daniel Radcliffe gets demonic in the Horns trailer. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Nothing is stopping Sarah Palin from launching her own online TV network. [Gawker]
- Actress Piper Perabo tied the knot this weekend in a very unique wedding dress. [US Weekly]
- Fresh from Comic-Con: Will Reign stars Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane ever take their romance off-screen? [VH1]
And for all the latest in bathtub selfies and pregnancy rumors, check out what you missed on Instagram over the weekend:
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
By Christopher Rosa
If you watched Woody Allen‘s latest film, Magic in the Moonlight over the weekend, you may have noticed something interesting about its romantic leads: Emma Stone and Colin Firth have a 28-year age difference between them. This example of a May-December romance is drastic but — surprise, surprise — not uncommon in Allen’s films.
The director must have a fascination with the older man, younger woman affair because this sort of pairing runs rampant in his filmography. From his critically acclaimed musical-comedy Everyone Says I Love You (1996) to kooky crime fare like Small Time Crooks(2000), several of his pictures feature at least one cradle-robbing encounter, no matter how brief. We’ve assembled 10 particularly salacious pairings with the approximate age each actor or actress was at the time of filming. Some have 20, 30 or even 40-year age gaps. In other words, some of these actors could have run for president before their co-stars were even born. To each his own, we guess.
Check out the gallery above to find out where Magic in the Moonlight falls in the spectrum of Allen’s biggest May-December romances on-screen.
[Photo Credit: Sony, Miramax]
Sadly, Comic-Con is over but these super sexy costumes will be forever remembered. As for the creepy ones… forgetting those may take a while. Check out all of the craziness that went down at Comic-Con 2014 in San Diego.
For more Comic-Con coverage, check out this exclusive interview with the stars of Reign, Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane, as they address dating rumors, “shipping” and more.
[Photo credit: VH1]
If you were not at Comic-Con this week then you truly missed out. To ease your FOMO, we have every single character you wished you could have seen but pint sized. That’s right! Check out all of your favorite comic characters portrayed by the most adorable kids at Comic-Con.
[Photo credit: VH1]
There’s no doubt that Scarlett Johansson is one of the most talented actresses around. She’s played a superhero in Marvel franchises, a free spirit in Vicky Christina Barcelona, and a reflective, lovable loner in Lost In Translation. However, ScarJo’s clearly not afraid to go over to the dark side.
In her new film, Lucy, the actress plays a drug mule who takes down thugs after being drugged gives her superhuman abilities. She’s also played a sexy alien, a clone effectively sentenced to die, and a temptress caught in a Hollywood murder mystery.
We rounded up and ranked Johansson’s odd and twisted roles, so dig into our gallery to find out which characters made the list.
[Photo Credit: A24 Films/Getty Images/Lionsgate]
While it might’ve just been another scorching-hot, midsummer week for us laypeople, the stars were out and about, doing celebby things! Things like attending Leo DiCaprio’s Foundation Launch in San Tropez (Cara Delevingne), posing at a the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere (Zoe Saldana), and taylor-swifting in the streets of New York (Taylor Swift). The best part? They all looked spectacular while doing it. From red-framed sunglasses to halter jumpsuits, check out the hottest superstar looks of the week — and how to score their style for less.
[Photos: Getty Images, MAC Cosmetics, Trina Turk, Target, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Oakley, Kate Spade NY]
In just one season Reign has birthed a passionate fandom who adores the show’s mix of history and romance. At the center of it all are Toby Regbo and Adelaide Kane, whose characters Francis and Mary have more chemistry than a high school science lab. Since fans love to ship their favorite TV characters, we had to ask them what it’s like being on the receiving side of such adoration. Turns out they like to troll tumblr for Reign GIFs and are familiar with every shipping name bestowed upon them – both on the show and in real life! But will the co-stars ever take their love off-screen? They give us the answer above.
- Orphan Black, Arrow And Veronica Mars Stars Know You Ship Their Shows (And They Do It Too)
- Kendall Jenner Says Her Name Has Hurt Her Career, Lea Michele Joins Sons Of Anarchy + More in Today’s Last Lap
- Are These New Celebrity Couples Soulmates Or Just Summer Flings?
- Selena Gomez Makes Moves On Jessica Szohr’s Man, Rachel McAdams Talks Mean Girls Sequel + More of Today’s First Dibs
- Woody Allen’s Many On-Screen May-December Romances