What’s it like being (normal and named) Anne Hathaway? Which actress did Donald Trump bully? Do critics like Johnny Depp‘s Transcendence?
- House of Cards actress Kate Mara tried to prank Kevin Spacey during their sex scenes by wearing nipple pasties with Spacey’s face on them. “Of course, because Kevin wants to win whatever the game is and because he always wins, he did not laugh.” [US Magazine]
- Sure, it must be great to be Anne Hathaway, but what if you’re a normal person whose name also happens to be Anne Hathaway?
- Donald Trump’s mean comments about Kim Novak‘s appearance at the Oscars devastated the 81-year-old actress. She says that she wouldn’t leave her house for days. [Daily Mail]
- Transcendence hits movie theaters this weekend and critics aren’t being too kind to the Johnny Depp flick. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Dating in real life is no easy chore. If you take it online, you risk a steady stream of creepers and Catfishers who lie about their height and male pattern baldness. In real life, you’re dealing with douches at the bar who murmur things like “What’s your Facebook, sexy?’ with rank beer breath. Thus, it’s incredibly tempting to pretend that the hotties smoldering through our favorite TV shows are our boyfriends. They have perfect abs, luscious hair, flawless line delivery and never sweat — why not?
And there are so many of them to choose from. A fantasy boyfriend for every kind of girl! If you have a supernatural fetish, clearly you’d welcome a little bite from Vampire Diaries Ian Somerholder. Love vulgar, sexually bonkers weirdos with a heart of gold? Cut to Adam Driver on Girls!
This weekend, take a break from real-life dating and fall hard for our ten favorite — if completely unavailable — TV boyfriends.
[Photos: Getty Images]
Stars love their tattoos. Obviously some more than others. Oh hey, Angelina Jolie! While Jolie is famous for her recognizable ink running down her back, there are some with lesser known tattoos that celebs are rocking. Because of Easter, we thought it was the perfect time to test our knowledge on stars with religious tattoos. In this ten-person quiz, there are crosses, Jesus and lots of dedication to one’s faith.
First up: This actress was a child star before becoming a mother of her own with another one on the way.
Some women can be real witches. If there’s one thing we can’t resist, it’s falling under the spell of a fabulous fictitious witch. So, we’re already entranced by the scary and sexy new show, Salem. The series takes place in a version of Salem, Massachusetts where witches are real, Puritans are sexy and Janet Montgomery‘s Mary Sibley is torn between the dark forces of magic and the seductive power of true love.
Beautiful British actress Janet Montgomery plays Mary Sibley in the new WGN America show, Salem, and Mary is a different kind of witch than we’re used to seeing. She’s drawn to magic as a means to protect herself and gain vengeance on her enemies, but she’s also still in love with Shane West‘s heroic John Alden.
In honor of Salem, we’re counting down our favorite onscreen witches–and we got the cast of Salem to weigh in. Salem stars Janet Montgomery and Shane West are fans of the ladies of The Craft, while producer Brannon Braga is torn between Bewitched’s Samantha and Barbara Steele‘s Asa Vajda in Black Sunday.
Check out VH1′s definitive list to see where your personal favorites ranked. Some of the witches on our list are “good witches,” and others are “bad.” The one thing they all have in common, though, is that we’re completely and utterly under their spell.
Salem debuts on WGN America tomorrow, April 20 at 10/9 C.
Which supermodel wants to invite Prince Harry to the Victoria’s Secret show? Is Nina Dobrev hooking up with another Vampire Diaries star? Does Johnny Depp think the technology in Transcendence is real?
- Lindsay Lohan revealed on Watch What Happens Live last night that she wrote down her infamous “sex list” for one of her steps in AA. She also shot down rumors that she relapsed at Coachella this past weekend. [US Magazine]
- The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is moving to London this year and The Gossip Table has the scoop on which supermodel wants to invite Prince Harry…
- Star magazine is gossiping that Nina Dobrev is hooking up with her Vampire Diaries co-star, Michael Trevino. While Trevino looks like he’s Dobrev’s type, he’s supposed to be in a relationship with Glee‘s Jenna Ushkowitz. [Celebitchy]
- Johnny Depp says that we’re close to having the technology in his new film, Transcendence, in real life. In the film, Depp plays a scientist whose intelligence is uploaded into a machine. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
It seems like celebrities have it all: a great job, tons of money, great fashion and passionate romances. Oh, and babies. It doesn’t matter if these Hollywood heavyweights put off starting a family to jumpstart their successful careers. The 10 celebrities on this list all became mothers past the age of 40.
Halle Berry has admitted that she was shocked when she discovered that she was pregnant with her second child at the age of 47, but she was no stranger to having a later-in-life pregnancy. Berry gave birth to her first child, Nahla, when she was 41 years old. Nicole Kidman technically became a mom at the age of 25 when she adopted her first child, Isabella, with former husband Tom Cruise, but she gave birth to daughter Sunday Rose when she was 41.
Most older first-time moms in Hollywood have double trouble and give birth to twins. Mariah Carey, Geena Davis and Holly Hunter are just a few of the stars who gave birth to sets of twins in their 40s. Beverly D’Angelo had her fraternal twins with Al Pacino at the ripe age of 49.
So, who cares if the biological clock is ticking? These fabulous forty-something first-time moms all prove that it’s never to late to give birth to a bouncing bundle of joy.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Playing House stars Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham are two exceptionally talented ladies. They can sing, they can act and they can say the words, “Roll clip.” The question is, what would you like to see Jessica and Lennon do? The hilarious duo are visiting Best Week Ever this week for a round of “Audience Choice.” Will they recreate a dramatic scene from The Notebook, sing a spectacular song or roll a clip from Playing House? Check out the clip above to find out and remember to tune in to an all-new episode of Best Week Ever tonight, April 18 at 10/9 C. SET YOUR DVR!
Gear up, Game of Thrones fans! Pedro Pascal, aka Oberyn Martell, is joining us on Monday, April 21 at 2:00 PM EST to chat all things Dornish and to answer all your burning questions about life in Westeros.
We make no secret here at VH1 about how absolutely obsessed we are with Game of Thrones, so we’re thrilled to get a chance to chat with the show’s sexy new star, Pedro Pascal. The Chilean actor is a new edition to the fantasy drama this season. He plays the charming and dangerous Dornish prince, Oberyn Martell, who is bent on getting vengeance for his sister Elia’s rape and murder.
We’re going to ask Pedro for all of the inside scoop on the HBO series and you’ll get a chance to ask YOUR questions. If you’ve never participated in a Spreecast before, don’t be scared! It’s not nearly as daunting as scaling the Wall or surviving a night in a sky cell. Just visit this page on Monday, April 21 at 2:00 PM EST. If you want to chat with other Game of Thrones fans or ask Pedro a question, all you have to do is click on those talk balloons and sign in.
Kendall Jenner Goes Goth For Coachella, Solange Overdoses On Vitamin C + The Worst-Dressed Celebrities Of The Week
The days are growing longer and the temperature is getting warmer, which can only mean one thing: festival season is upon us. It’s time to prepare for short shorts, flower crowns and ridiculous costumes music fans will try to justify wearing to outdoor concerts all summer long. The first weekend of Coachella gave celebrities a chance to connect with their inner EDM flower children, while the MTV Movie Awards posed the challenge of getting dressed up for a formal award ceremony, yet still looking “cool” and “hip” to the kids. Not as easy as it looks.
Kendall Jenner and her crew paraded a series of eye-catching outfits through Indio, most of which relied heavily on nose rings and ancient witchcraft. Former Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice went for a more adult look at the Movie Awards, but ended up looking like a tacky cocktail waitress. Or a human Peep. Solange killed at Coachella, and was kind enough to invite big sister Beyoncé on stage for a dance party, but we can’t get behind the giant orange bow tied around her lady parts. Are you trying to tell us something, S? Watch Jackie Miranne, Miss Info and Johanna Botta determine who nailed it and who failed it on Big Morning Buzz Live.
Nailing springtime attire can be difficult; the weather is unpredictable and the temptation to go all out on pastels much too high. Check out 10 celebrities who missed the mark this week, and vote on the Worst Dressed in our poll below.
[Photo Credit: Splash News, Getty Images]
Two actresses from Devious Maids head to Big Morning Buzz Live, Scandal has a big night, and Emma Stone reveals her girl crushes.
- Miles Levy, James Franco‘s former manager, has been sued by his own firm, with claims that the manager bilked his client out of millions. The manager allegedly charged James a 15 percent fee for years, while only paying 10 percent to the actual firm. Miles may have also used the actor’s credit card for purchases. [TMZ]
- Devious Maids stars Susan Lucci and Roselyn Sanchez know all about crazy, dramatic storylines. But what happens when Big Morning Buzz Live host Nick Lachey challenges them to guess the plot twists in some online videos?
- Scandal‘s season ender totally owned Thursday night, with the finale being watched by 10.5 million people. Well, if Scandal had a ratings crisis, it’s safe to say that Olivia Pope totally solved it! [Huffington Post]
- Emma Stone, like many of us, has a sizable list of girl crushes. So who are the ladies Emma can’t get enough of? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
- First Dibs: How Did Kevin Spacey’s Face Wind Up On Kate Mara’s Boobs?
- We’ll Happily be Sir Jaime’s Right Hand! Our Sexiest TV Fantasy Boyfriends
- Guess The Celebrity With The Religious Tattoo
- Which One Of Our Favorite Pop Culture Witches Has Got You Under Her Spell?
- First Dibs: Why Did Lindsay Lohan Write Her Infamous Sex List?