Kristen Stewart Takes a Break From Acting, Marvel Releases New Avengers Trailer Early + More of Today’s First Dibs
Kristen Stewart is going on an acting hiatus, Marvel’s newest trailer is leaked early, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin share a sweet embrace and more of today’s First Dibs.
- Kristen Stewart is taking a (much needed?) break from acting to make art in downtown LA. [US Weekly]
- Marvel releases Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer a week early after a bootleg version leaked online. [Time]
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin rekindling their flame while Jennifer Lawrence buys a new million bachelorette pad? [Just Jared/JJ]
- Melissa Rivers inherits over 0 million from her late mother Joan Rivers. [US Weekly]
- Spotted: Kristen Wiig and her ex Fabrizio Moretti on a dinner date. [Page Six]
- Anna Kendrick, who plays Cinderella in Into the Woods, backs up changes made to the movie. [Vanity Fair]
- Starbucks releases its first new holiday drink in five years, the Chestnut Praline Latte. Basics around the world, rejoice! [BuzzFeed]
- Netflix has released the trailer for its new series, Bloodline. [USA Today]
- Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany will hit the broadway stage. [Huffington Post]
- Zach Galifianakis put Brad Pitt in the hot seat, asking the actor about losing his virginity and referncing his ex Jennifer Aniston. Yup, he went there. [Funny or Die]
- Julie Bowen speaks out about her co-star Sarah Hyland‘s domestic abuse, saying her role was “grossly overblown.” [Huffington Post]
- Zelda Williams gets a tattoo in memory of her late father Robin. [ET]
- Alison Sweeney is leaving Days of Our Lives. [TV Guide]
- T.I gives us the scoop on working on the Entourage movie.
[Photo Credit: Getty]
Chrissy Teigen Gets Serious Death Threats, Tyler Posey and His Fiancé Call It Quits + More in Today’s Last Lap
Chrissy Teigen didn’t find particular tweets to be funny, Tyler Posey breaks the news on his engagement ending, Anna Kendrick sparkles in new Kate Spade ads and more in Last Lap.
- Chrissy Teigen quit Twitter yesterday after being bullied with death threats. [US Weekly]
- Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey and his fiancé Seana Gorlick have sadly broke up. [Just Jared]
- Anna Kendrick is nothing short of glam in her new Kate Spade ads. [Perez Hilton]
- Voting has officially kicked off for Logo TV’s 2014 NewNowNext Awards on December 7th. What are you waiting for? Vote now!
- A Bewitched reboot is coming to NBC next year. [US Weekly]
- Mama June has a new man, but why are people claiming he’s a child molester? [E!]
- If you missed Jessica Lange‘s Lana Del Rey cover on last night’s American Horror Story: Freak Show, you need to watch it now.
- An Archie Comics TV show could be in the works. [Vulture]
- The Big Morning Buzz Live crew discusses the future of TV.
While Kris Jenner‘s new cookbook In the Kitchen With Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites gives us the recipes to Kris’ pumpkin bread, chicken soup and more comfort foods—what the business mogul has really shown us over the years is what it takes to dominate life. She is the backbone to the ever-so-strong Kardashian-Jenner klan, the driving force behind Kim Kardashian‘s success and the family’s businesses—thus making the term “momager” Webster-worthy.
After 10 years of reality show ups and downs, Kris has always come out on top with grace. Cheers (with white wine, obviously) to having it all and enjoying the ride regardless of the khaos along the way. You’re just a few over-bookings and speakerphone chats away from being top-notch momager status: Kris Jenner style.
Kris Jenner’s Life Recipe:
- A glass (or two, or three) of wine
Kris shows us that it’s okay to indulge, not only to take the edge off every now and then but to maintain your sanity. All that hustling requires some rejuvenation, after all. Note: if wine doesn’t do the trick, no harm in experimenting with some marijuana gummy bears.
- Own 3+ clothing boutiques
You know the worth of a dollar and you’re way too hungry for that cash flow. What? Like you would have your hands full with just DASH and Smooch anyway? Yawn.
- Crack the whip
Because with that many people in your family, who else would get everyone’s asses in line?
- Exercise YOLO mentality frequently
Kris picked up a lesson from her own daughter Kourtney. If you have to steal Kim’s BFF Jonathan Cheban for the day to eat corn dogs or go for a wine tasting, then you just have to. You can’t put up with that boring new-mom attitude all the time.
- Shed a tear
It’s virtually impossible to hold it together all of the time, even if your kids will roll their eyes at you when you burst out crying randomly like while out to eat. Fierce momagers are human too.
- Throw your daughter a bridal shower against her wishes
Because she’ll end up thanking you for all of the memories, and by memories we mean Instagram-worthy moments.
- Take part in any and every embarrassing exercise class that you can
SoulCycle, pole dancing, and all, know that a good workout knows no age.
- Deal with whatever shit hits the fan
Model Amber Rose and rapper Wiz Khalifa may be getting divorced, but they still have love for each other. The Gossip Table dissects recent tweets between the two, speculating that their split may only be for show.
In other news, Kim Kardashian claims daughter North West won’t have the world handed to her on a silver platter. In the clip below, find out how Kardashian plans to have her child work for what she’ll want.
For more celebrity gossip and entertainment news, go to VH1 Celebrity.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Lindsay Lohan could be booted from London’s theater scene, with sales slowing down for Speed-the-Plow. Is the troubled actress’ turn in the production the reason for the lukewarm reception? The Gossip Table has the details.
Tori Spelling has been fighting to save her marriage. However, it sounds like husband Dean McDermott may be as dishonest with Spelling as he was with his first wife. The Gossip Table discovers new details about the reality TV couple.
For more celebrity gossip and entertainment news, go to VH1 Celebrity.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
From HBO’s Boardwalk Empire to Parenthood on NBC, this season fans are forced to say goodbye to 13 hit series. For loyal TV viewers that just means prepping goodbyes whether its getting tissue boxes ready for an emotional final end credits or gleefully hate-watching a show to its miserable finish. Whatever the case, they are caught up and know everything there is — good and bad — about the series where the rest are busy trying to catch up before the highly anticipated final episode airs. Shows like Sons of Anarchy, Glee, Mad Men, and Parks and Recreation will likely get huge send offs meaning that if you want to know what’s happening, you’ll need to start bing-watching now. Luckily, we crafted a guide to all the shows ending this season so that you can plan your marathon experience.
And while some will require more couch time than others, we do offer you a few tips to help you save time. Though, for purists like me, every episode should be watched even if it’s a show like Glee. Sure the pregnancies in season one scared off a lot of fans but it was some of the best, darkest writing for a teen soap. It’s all those very special episodes that followed that really tested fans’ faith in the series. Meanwhile, if you had to skip anything of Parks and Rec it have would be the critically-panned season one when the show hadn’t found its voice.
If you’re not a fan of Charlie Sheen that means you get to breeze past the first eight seasons of Two and a Half Men and just ride out the finish with Ashton Kutcher. Or if you’re not a fan of change, then stop when Charlie Harper dies on the CBS hit or stick to the first three seasons of Cougar Town before it jumped to TBS. (Though, you’d really be missing out on some great Busy Philipps moments in the later half of the series.) But whatever you end up doing, just know that we did not create, write, or force you to watch The Newsroom. That was all by choice.
Click through the gallery above to find out when your favorite show is ending so you can plan just how long it will take you to catch up just to say goodbye this season. And when you’re done watch our Big Morning Buzz Live TV/film expert, Jack Rico, discuss the future of TV and how Hulu Plus, Netflix, and HBO Go are offering new ways to binge-watch your favorite shows like never before.
Joshua Jackson‘s new series, The Affair, recently premiered on Showtime and we couldn’t help ourselves — we had to take a trip down memory lane. We had to remember JJ as the teen heartthrob whose posters we once plastered on our walls. Don’t get us wrong — Josh is still a super hottie, but the baby-faced Pacey Witter we used to love is now all grown up. Given that our favorite Joshua Jackson role was, DUH, Pacey, we decided to revisit all our biggest Dawson’s Creek crushes, and see how the creek-dwelling babes have evolved since the late 1990s.
From being mainstays of the `90s to becoming modern babes, you’ll be shocked at how much these heartthrobs and throbettes have changed. From a pre-Tom and Suri Katie Holmes (who was, hint, adorable) to Joshua Jackson’s Eminem hair, these guys looked like the `90s. From Michelle Williams‘ rosy, full cheeks to James Van Der Beek‘s flippy, surfer dude hair, their `90s glory was prime perfection.
And it’s not just the main stars. We’ve taken a look back on all the hotties from Capeside, including Kerr Smith, Busy Philipps, Chad Michael Murray and Michael Pitt. So prepare for a Dawson’s Creek blast from the past and click though our gallery to see how different, and how `90s, your faves once were.
Sarah Jessica Parker Pisses off Old NYC Apartment Owners, Matthew McConaughey’s Daughter Melts Our Hearts + More of Today’s First Dibs
Sarah Jessica Parker revisits Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment (and pisses off the current residents while doing so), Matthew McConaughey‘s little princess stole the show at the American Cinematheque Awards, Cobie Smulders has a bun in the oven and more First Dibs.
- Sarah Jessica Parker returns to Carrie Bradshaw’s NYC apartment for a photo shoot promoting her new shoe collection, but the owners say they’re tired of the “frenzied fan attention.” [Cosmopolitan]
Look what I found promenading.
- 4-year-old Vida Alves McConaughey proved to be a daddy’s girl when McConaughey was honored with the American Cinematheque Award last night. [Channel 24]
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam are expecting their second baby together. [TV Guide]
- Robert Downey, Jr. did what on set?! This may or may not change your view on him forever. [Life & Style]
- Django Unchained star Daniele Watts and her boyfriend were charged for having sex in a car. [Daily Mail]
- As a Washington Redskins fan, Matthew McConaughey doesn’t back the decision of changing the team’s name. [Sporting News]
- Kris Jenner will not be extending her momager duties to Selena Gomez. [Naughty but Nice Rob]
- Kendra Wilkinson throws Hank Baskett out of her house in an exclusive Kendra on Top clip. [People]
- Teresa Giudice 0,000+ for a pre-prison Christmas special airing on Bravo. [THG]
- Bill Murray gives his two cents on Tinder on Jimmy Kimmel Live. [Vulture]
- The beautiful Scott Foley puts his Scandal knowledge to the test.
[Photo Credit: @sjpcollection]
Bill Murray‘s film St. Vincent hits theaters this weekend, and it might be the first time he’s made an unsurprising appearance in peoples’ lives in quite a while. The legendary actor has a knack for showing up to festive celebrations — a bachelor party here, a karaoke night there — completely unannounced. And let’s be honest, who wouldn’t welcome badass Murray into their party with open arms?
In honor of Murray’s latest big-screen venture, we’ve assembled eight of Murray’s most epic party crashes. We want to know how to get Murray to do drunk karaoke with us.
Surprise bar-tending at South By Southwest (2010)
At the 2010 SXSW festival in Austin, Murray surprised patrons at hotspot Shangri-La by hopping behind the bar and mixing drinks. He apparently had one rule: You can get anything you want, as long as it’s a tequila shot.
Murray stars in a couple’s engagement photos (2014)
When Charleston, South Carolina couple Ashley Donald and Erik Rogers were taking their engagement photos, they got a surprise visit from a certain iconic actor. “I thought, ‘Who the heck is bothering them,’” Fia Forever Photography Studio photographer Raheel Gauba told The Post and Courier. “I turn around and it’s Bill Murray with his shirt up, belly out, tapping his belly and trying to make them laugh.” How’s that for best wishes?
A bachelor party gets a surprise guest + wisdom (2014)
Murray must like the weather in Charleston because he made another surprise appearance at a steakhouse bachelor party. However, he managed to celebrate everyone but the groom. According to Huffington Post, Murray said, “You know how funerals are not for the dead, they’re for the living? Bachelor parties are not for the groom, they’re for the uncommitted.” #RealTalk
A kickball team gets a new player (2012)
When a group of adult kickball players met at New York City’s Roosevelt Island for a game, they were shocked when one Bill Murray wanted to jump in on the fun. “He was bouncing the ball… ran over to second base. Played for a bit… Gave us all high-fives and let us pose with him in the picture,” a player told Entertainment Weekly. No matter what team you were on, this game was a win for everyone.
Ever since I was a little bitty boy in grade school, it has always been one of my dreams to be apart of a really cool acapella group that takes over the world, one melodic vocal riff at a time! However, that dream never came true. BUT meeting Pentatonix, my favorite acapella group of all time, was close enough to my dream for me!
WHEWWW!!! I mean, WOW these guys are killing it right now! They have millions of followers, views on YouTube, world tours and EVEN a part in a major motion picture??? Ummmm, I think we can pretty much say they’ve made it, which made my run in with them today a total WIN!!!!! HECK YES!!!! Thank God Pentatonix was there to promote their new album PTX -Vol. III at VH1 today and THANK GOD I caught them in the elevator on the way up! I mean, five of the most talented, beautiful people and me in an elevator? It felt like heaven. They gave me a crash course in beat boxing and EVEN gave me a little inside scoop about their parts in Pitch Perfect 2, which I CANT WAIT TO SEE!!! I wish they needed a sixth member because I would totally join. But sadly they don’t so I’ll stay stalking the elevators until they do!!!! Fine with me!
Catch more of my amazing interviews with stars like Colbie Caillat, Adam Pally, David Gandy, and many more.
- Kristen Stewart Takes a Break From Acting, Marvel Releases New Avengers Trailer Early + More of Today’s First Dibs
- Chrissy Teigen Gets Serious Death Threats, Tyler Posey and His Fiancé Call It Quits + More in Today’s Last Lap
- Kris Jenner’s Recipe For Being the Ultimate Momager (And Winning at Life)
- Was Amber Rose’s Split From Wiz Khalifa Just For Publicity?
- Lindsay Lohan’s London Theater Stint May Be Cut Short