How are Paul Walker‘s fans honoring his legacy? Kiera Knightley takes her wedding dress for a spin, and Benedict Cumberbatch lets us in on a cheeky little secret.
- According to a report, Kim Kardashian and hubby-to-be Kanye West are planning to hold their wedding in France at the Palace of Versailles. It definitely sounds like a fairy tale! [Us Magazine]
- In the wake of Paul Walker’s untimely death, his non-profit organization, Reach Out WorldWide has seen a surge in donations. It’s good to know the actor was able to inspire us all to give, especially around the holidays. [E!]
- Who says you can only wear your wedding dress once? It appears Kiera Knightley was caught on the red carpet, recycling the style from her nuptials. [Entertainment Tonight]
- Benedict Cumberbatch’s cheekbones are widely known — but how does he keep them so tight? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
We’re beside ourselves as we anticipate the new season of Mob Wives, starting tomorrow at 10/9c only on VH1. Yet the women on the reality show aren’t the only first ladies of crime we love — who are our favorite female characters from TV and film who’ve found themselves knee-deep on the wrong side of the law?
We don’t even have to stop at women whose lives are connected to the mafia, since pop culture has given us peeks into the Baltimore drug game, central California biker gangs, and more. But no matter what kind of organized crime outfit these wives, sisters, and girlfriends found themselves in, they tried to stay loyal to their families, which almost always left them in complex situations.
Take a look through our gallery to see which strong female characters have left their mark on pop culture and in the comments, tell us which ones are your favorites! And don’t forget to tune into Mob Wives: New Blood, premiering December 5 on VH1.
[Photo Credit: Warner Bros./Universal Pictures/HBO]
Why is Scott Disick in trouble this time? Keri Russell‘s home is robbed, and American Hustle is already showing itself as a strong Oscar contender.
- Marcia Gay Harden has signed on for Fifty Shades Of Grey, set to play Christian Grey’s mother. We can’t wait to see what kind of performance the Oscar winner delivers! [Perez Hilton]
- Scott Disick just can’t seem to make things right — what has the reality star done now? The Gossip Table panelists fill us in.
- Keri Russell had a terrifying night in her New York City home, which was burglarized while she was asleep. A handbag and a laptop computer were stolen from her home, but we’re glad to know that she’s okay! [TMZ]
- American Hustle racked up big at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards — could the accolades bode well when the Oscars roll around? [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]
Kris Jenner may be the mastermind behind the Kardashian family but she’s also the one with the most to lose. Kris recently put Bruce in a glass cage of emotion but everyone knows you don’t put Bruce in the corner. Once Bruce breaks free of the Kardashian family, he may be telling all in a new book. He’s reportedly upset with Kris pushing their two daughters, Kylie and Kendall, front and center – claiming they are too young for the spotlight.
The Gossip Table has an inside look at Aviva Drescher‘s new memoir, Leggy Blonde. In the book, she apologizes to Sonja and Ramona for calling both of them “white trash” in the last season of the Real Housewives of New York. Even though she apologized during the reunion special, she is making her case again. And she tells the show that she’ll just have to accept their feelings on the incident one way or the other.
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
True story: I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday to get a sneak peek at Joe Manganiello’s new book, Evolution, and when I finally got over my embarrassment enough to sheepishly ask the clerk where it was, he said it was already sold out. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it was NOT solely in the hands of men who are looking for, as the whole title puts it, The Cutting Edge Guide to Breaking Down Mental Walls and Building the Body You’ve Always Wanted. C’mon, ladies/gay men, fess up. You are wasting the True Blood star’s hard-earned wisdom by buying up these books just to stuff under your mattresses, aren’t you? I know, I have 10 guesses as to the totally wrong, non-fitness-related reasons you bought it.
1. You have watched this Men’s Health cover video so many times, Youtube has hired extra employees. It’s time the proceeds get back to Joe himself, isn’t it?
2. You are hoping to soothe the pain over the unsexiness of Eric’s full frontal and Alcide’s weird hair on last season’s True Blood finale.
3. This picture of Joe in high school gives you hope that the men in your life could one day look like him.
Jennifer Aniston may be having the last laugh when it comes to her ex, John Mayer. The singer is getting a taste of his own medicine after releasing the cover art for his duet single with Katy Perry. Sources close to Aniston tell The Gossip Table is having a hoot over the portraits. Mayer tends to parade his girlfriends to the public. Not that he didn’t do it with Aniston but she totally gets what’s going on.
Mark McGrath thinks Miley Cyrus is something of a genius. The rocker said that her MTV VMA performance was great, if not for everyone, and that she got a number one hit out of it. That’s something of an endorsement!
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
How long has social media been around now? To be honest, it’s sad to see how many celebrities have caught on that spewing their every thought instantly is a bit unwise. But for all those buttoned-up, publicist-heeding spoilsports, we still have the likes of Kanye West, Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan. As we wrap up the best of 2013 this month, we had a good ole time reminiscing about their awesomely unfiltered moments this year. And they weren’t alone.
Alec Baldwin quit Twitter at one point, following a homophobic rant against a reporter. And Chris Brown was, well, Chris Brown. Shia LaBeouf and Donald Glover got in on the TMI act, and actress Shiri Appleby got onboard the nude selfie trend, maybe accidentally on purpose. Nick Cannon made us wonder about his parenting choices, and Kelly Osbourne shot down a peace offering. A couple of organizations snuck onto our list — The Onion and the Republican National Committee — if you don’t recall why, just click on the gallery above and try not to slap your computer across the face. Some of these folks have already told us how sorry they are to have shared such sentiments. Others, well, maybe with time they’ll come to hang their head in shame too.
Tis the season, everyone! Remember when you were a little kid and your parents made you sit on the creepy old mall Santa dude’s lap? Well it’s time to put those childhood traumas behind you, because we’ve just stuffed your stocking with 30 super sexy Santas! Trust us, you’ll be begging to sit on these laps.
It’s not easy to pull off red felt and white fur, but there are a few lucky celebrities out there who manage to look hot in it, regardless. From Victoria’s Secret Angels like Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum and Barbara Palvin, to divas like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey, these festive famous folks provide us with a much appreciated dose of holiday cheer! And it’s not just for the ladies. Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Phillippe and Glee heart-throb Darren Criss all have uniquely shirtless interpretations of old St. Nick. It’s a really interesting/weird alternate reality look at our favorite holiday…or the beginning of a Yuletide porno, depending on how you look at it.
So what are you waiting for? Head up to the gallery above to make all of your holiday wishes come true. It’s a Christmas miracle!
[Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images/Universal Pictures]
Is Rita Ora joining Fifty Shades of Grey? Are Josh Brolin and Diane Lane still together? How far back did Paul Walker‘s love of cars go?
- Natalie Portman wasn’t available for the final kissing scene between Jane Foster and Thor in Thor: The Dark World, so Chris Hemsworth‘s wife, Elsa Pataky, donned a brown wig and kissed Thor instead. [Daily Mail]
- British singer Rita Ora is about to dabble in becoming a movie star. Ora has been cast in Fifty Shades of Grey as Christian Grey’s outgoing adopted sister Mia. [US Magazine]
- Josh Brolin and Diane Lane have finalized their divorced. Lane has legally restored her name from Diane Lane Brolin to Diane Lane and Brolin is in rehab. [People]
- Many people initially thought Paul Walker’s shocking death was a hoax because it seemed to close to his character in Fast & Furious. However, as this vintage MTV News interview reveals, Walker’s connection to cars goes further back than the franchise. [MTV News]
[Photo Credit: Splash News]
It’s almost 2014 and change is in the air! 2013 brought us amazing albums (shout-out to JT’s The 20/20 Experience and HAIM’s Days Are Gone) not to mention terrific movies like Gravity and Dallas Buyers Club. But the year has brought us more than music hits and film flicks that have kicked major butt… the year has also brought some unbelievable celebrity makeovers from start to finish.
From pixie haircuts to celeb slimdowns, it’s been a whirlwind of unexpected look changes. Jennifer Lawrence revved things up with the highly anticipated Catching Fire, and now she’s sporting a short look that’s equally hot. Snooki worked her way to a sexier, more slender frame, and funny man Chris Pratt has done the same… and let me tell you, there’s nothing funny about his sizzling hot new look. But don’t take my word for it. Check out our full gallery to see the 20 stars who’ve decided to end 2013 with a bang and spice up their appearances. It’s startling, jaw-dropping and totally amazeballs.
- First Dibs: Has Kim Kardashian Picked Out A Wedding Location?
- Married To The Mob: Who Are Our Favorite First Ladies Of Organized Crime?
- Last Lap: Which Oscar Winner Just Got Tapped For Fifty Shades Of Grey?
- Bruce Jenner Planning Tell-All Revenge
- Joe Manganiello’s Evolution: 10 Totally Wrong Ways To Rationalize Buying It