Fire at Payagala gas outlet; Owner injured

A fire had erupted at a gas outlet and a hardware store that was located in the same building in Palayangoda, Payagala causing several hundred thousand worth of damages, according to the police.

The owner of the businesses had sustained injuries in the incident and had been admitted to the Nagoda Hospital.

The fire is said to have erupted during the power outage in the area yesterday (30).

Leave a Reply

#Tags; gossip la, gossip lanka, lanka gossip, gossip hiru, hiru gossip, gossip lanka news, lanka gossip news, gossip, gossip lanka hot news, gossip lankahotnews, gossip c lanka, gossip lanka c, hiru gossip lanka, gossip c, gossip lanka c news